Hero Impulse Review
Hero Motocorp, an Indian company modelled by Hero Group, after Hero and Honda group side-lined, has currently introduced their very first bike as “Hero Impulse” in the market. The bike gives a stylish “DIRT” Bike look, powered by 150-cc four-stroke engine, evolved for both smooth and rough roads, especially ridding on village roads. It also includes 12 litres fuel tank, Front disc brake, Read drum brake, 5 speed gear box, Mono-shock rear suspension.
Hero Impulse 150cc Sporty bike is now available in India at attractive Price of Rs. 66,800/- (ex-showroom). Hero Impulse is first bike Indian bike from Hero Motocorp, after split from Honda. Impulse is dual purpose bike for day to day normal city commuting and casual off-roading on weekends.
Hero Impulse Features and Specifications
- Weight of Hero Impulse is 119.1 kg.
- Fuel tank capacity is 12 litres.
- Ground clearance is 244 mm.
- Mileage of Hero Impulse is 40 ~ 55 KMPL.
- Engine is four-stroke air-cooled OHC.
- Displacement engine is 149 cc.
- Transmission: 5-speed Constant-Mesh.
- Front suspension is- Telescopic Hydraulic.
- Rear suspension is- Swing-arm Nitrox.
- Maximum Power of Impulse- 13.2bhp @ 8000 rpm.
- Maximum Torque of Impulse- 1.36kgm @ 6000 rpm.
- Advanced CDI- ignition system.
- Brakes of Impulse- front disc and rear drum.
- Wheelbase is 1360 mm.
- Multi-Reflector Halogen-Bulb of Impulse.
- 5-Speed Gearbox.
- 150cc- Air Cooled Single Cylinder Engine.
- LED tail lights of Hero Impulse.
- Impulse has a sporty pattern- Slim waist, Tall Stance and High Tail.
It’s been available with stylish body graphics of Orange , Red , Yellow and Green Colors .
Hero Impulse Bike Pictures
motorcycle exhaust : Bluestreakracing offers a huge selection of motorcycle exhaust, custom motorcycle exhaust from brands like leo vince exhaust, micron exhaust, hindle, akrapovic & Yoshimura.